Effective date: October 25, 2013
1. Information We Collect
When you interact with us through the website or the services, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you, as further described below:
Non-Identifiable Aggregated Data: When you interact with Transcribit through the Site or Services, we receive and store certain personally non-identifiable information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. Transcribit may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by Transcribit affiliates, agents or service providers. This Site may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Site, the number of visitors to each page of our Site, the domain names of our visitors’ Internet service providers, and how our users use and interact with the Services. Also, in an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Services, Transcribit often conducts research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the Personal Data and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis. Transcribit may share this non-identifiable and aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners, but this type of non-identifiable and aggregate information does not identify you personally. Transcribit may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our Services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
If you post comments on this website, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. Transcribit is not responsible for any personally identifiable information you choose to submit in that context or anything arising from such submissions.
2. How We Use Your Information
3. Our Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other Information
Transcribit is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: Transcribit, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases, shipping and fulfillment and processing payments. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
- Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
- Legal Requirements: Transcribit may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Transcribit, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
4. How We Store Your Information
Transcribit takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Site from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet, email or other electronic transmission is ever fully secure or error free, so you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us in this way.
5. Your Choices About Your Information
You can use the Site without providing any Personal Data. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data, you may not be able to use certain Services.
6. Children’s Privacy
7. Other Websites and Services
8. Legal Disclaimer
Transcribit operates “AS-IS” and “AS-AVAILABLE,” without liability of any kind. Transcribit is not responsible for events beyond our direct control.
9. How to Contact Us
You may contact us as follows:
- mailing us at Transcribit, Ante Benesica 7, 32236 Ilok, Croatia
- emailing us at email@example.com